- CANA Symposium, Las Vegas, NV: February 7-9, 2017
- ICCFA, Nashville, TN: April 5-8, 2017
- CANA Convention, New York City, NY: August 16-19, 2017
- NFDA Boston, MA: Oct 29 - Nov 1, 2017
- Catholic Cemeteries Show, Summerlin, NV: September 19-22, 2017
Crowne urn vaults are created from a high-tech polymer for incredible strength & durability.
Crowne Vault, a division of Cressy Memorial Group, offers attractive, sturdy, value-priced urns and urn vaults. Constructed of a high-technology polymer, these vaults can accommodate most urns. Crowne Vaults provide protection for cremated bodies but they also ensure integrity of the cemetery ground. They are built to withstand earth-moving and cemetery equipment.
The single vault can be used for an infant casket or small pet casket. It is ideal for a dignified graveside service. Families find it so comforting to add personalized memorabilia before sealing.
Crowne Vault provides unparalleled service and marketing support for our distributors. That way distributors, funeral homes and cemeteries can concentrate on what they do best - provide outstanding sales knowledge and customer support for their customers!